Simple Way to Prepare Quick Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken
Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker barbecue chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker barbecue chicken using 10 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken:
- Take 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs worth).
- Take 1 1/2 cups of ketchup.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of hickory flavored liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar (white vinegar will do).
- Take 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 5-6 dashes of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper to taste (optional, I didn't use any).
Steps to make Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken:
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooker barbecue chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!