Steps to Make Homemade Salad Dressing Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing:
Salad Dressing Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing:.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, salad dressing greek yogurt ranch dressing:. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salad Dressing Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing: is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Salad Dressing Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing: is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salad dressing greek yogurt ranch dressing: using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salad Dressing Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing::
- Get 3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, finely minced OR 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh minced parsley OR 1 Tbsp dried parsley.
- Get 1/4 of medium onion, diced (about 2 Tbsp) OR 2 tsp onion powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fresh minced chives OR 1 Tbsp dried chives.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 2 tablespoons).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of /1/2 cup buttermilk.
Steps to make Salad Dressing Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing::
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined and smooth. Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, before serving..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salad dressing greek yogurt ranch dressing: recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!