How to Make Speedy Mediterranean Herb Crusted Tilapia
Mediterranean Herb Crusted Tilapia. Place fish on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Mix butter and all of the spices in medium bowl. Place fish on a foil lined baking pan.
Divide mixture evenly among fillets, pressing lightly so mixture. McCormick's Mediterranean Herb Crusted Tilapia Sometimes I just want to make a quick/easy/no need to think dinner that looks and tastes like I spent hours cooking and creating it. View the full recipe at mccormick.com.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mediterranean herb crusted tilapia. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place fish on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Mix butter and all of the spices in medium bowl. Place fish on a foil lined baking pan.
Mediterranean Herb Crusted Tilapia is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mediterranean Herb Crusted Tilapia is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mediterranean herb crusted tilapia using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Herb Crusted Tilapia:
- Prepare of Spices.
- Take 1 tsp of Marjoram leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of Ground mustard.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of Basil leaves.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Oregano leaves.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 6 each of Tilapia fillets.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter or olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped fresh spinach.
- Get 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Chopped red bell pepper.
- Take 3 tsp of Parmesan cheese.
Broiled tilapia crusted in herb and drizzled with garlic butter is simply divine in this gluten-free nightshade-free dish. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Herb Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast served with Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion and Pickle Served with Fresh Fries. Parmesan Crusted Tilapia with Orange Beurre Blanc.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Herb Crusted Tilapia:
- Put fish on baking pan. Sprinkle salt. Mix butter and spices in bowl. Brush fish with 1 tbsp. of seasoned butter..
- Stir spinach, panko, bell pepper and cheese into remaining butter. Divide among fish fillets, press until it adheres to fish..
- Bake 400°F for 15 min..
Brush each tilapia fillet with olive oil and coat them with the bread crumb mixture and place them on a baking sheet. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.. Pour the olive oil in a small bowl. Place the ﬁsh on clean cutting board used only for ﬁsh and/or meats. Brush each ﬁllet with olive oil.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mediterranean herb crusted tilapia recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!