Pasta e Fagioli (Olive Garden Copycat).
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pasta e fagioli (olive garden copycat). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta e Fagioli (Olive Garden Copycat) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pasta e Fagioli (Olive Garden Copycat) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta e fagioli (olive garden copycat) using 18 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta e Fagioli (Olive Garden Copycat):
- Make ready 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1/2 lb of Italian sausage, i use sweet.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 2 of 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, i use basil, garlic and onion flavor.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz can red kidney beans with liquid.
- Get 1 of 15 oz can cannellini beans, with liquid.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz can tomato sauce.
- Get 24 oz of can V8 juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of basil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of thyme. you can also use 1 tsp Italian seasoning if you dont have thyme.
- Get 1/2 lb of ditali pasta.
Steps to make Pasta e Fagioli (Olive Garden Copycat):
- in large sauce pan, brown meat, drain most of the fat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pasta e fagioli (olive garden copycat) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!