Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, instant pot chicken cacciatore. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have instant pot chicken cacciatore using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore:
- Get 2 of lbs. chicken thighs.
- Get 1 of onion, diced.
- Make ready 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1 of green bell pepper, diced.
- Get 16 oz. of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 14 oz. of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Paprika.
- Take 1 tsp. of dried thyme.
- Take 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 3/4 of cup. chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore:
- Liberally salt and pepper chicken thighs..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot chicken cacciatore recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!