Recipe of Homemade Red Velvet Cup-cakes
Red Velvet Cup-cakes.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, red velvet cup-cakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Velvet Cup-cakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Red Velvet Cup-cakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have red velvet cup-cakes using 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cup-cakes:
- Take of Sponge.
- Make ready 120 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 300 grams of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 20 grams of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 80 ml of red food colouring.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 300 grams of plain flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 240 ml of butter milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Get of Icing.
- Make ready 100 grams of unsalted butter.
- Get 600 grams of icing sugar.
- Take 250 grams of cream cheese.
- Take 1 of Decorations.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cup-cakes:
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food red velvet cup-cakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!