Recipe of Favorite Baked meat ball
Baked meat ball. In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Enjoy with spaghetti and tomato sauce!
Shape the mixture into balls about the size of a golf ball. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Place meatballs on greased racks in shallow baking pans.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked meat ball. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked meat ball is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked meat ball is something which I have loved my entire life.
In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Enjoy with spaghetti and tomato sauce!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked meat ball using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked meat ball:
- Take of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Get of Green pepper.
- Make ready of Garlic powder.
- Get of Lemon and herb.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Get of Black pepper.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled meatballs in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Place meatballs in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Melt butter in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Steps to make Baked meat ball:
- Preheat the oven up to 200 degrees. Place chicken in a bowl and make a well in the centre and add the onion, garlic,herbs, black pepper and green pepper. Let it soak for a few minutes.
- Grease or line a baking tray. Combine ingredients well either with a spoon or using your hands. Roll the chicken into small balls and place on the tray for a moment while you make the sauce. Should make approx 28..
- To make the sauce combine the lemon and cheese in a bowl and stir well.
- Take one ball at a time into the sauce, rolling and making sure it is properly covered in the sauce. Place back on the baking tray and repeat process. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown..
In a lage bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Knead the mixture with your hands until thoroughly combined. Baked Meatballs win every time in my house, hands down. I have zero meatball memories from when I was growing up. Maybe I just don't remember but I'm pretty sure my mom didn't make them.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food baked meat ball recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!