Steps to Prepare Quick Tropical Tilapia
Tropical Tilapia. Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm. In the same skillet, combine the fruit, onions, jelly and almonds; heat through. Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
Place seasoned fillets on aluminum foil. At Tropical Aquaculture, we're passionate about our business, our people and our customers. We continue to be a premier source of the freshest seafood at the best value.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tropical tilapia. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm. In the same skillet, combine the fruit, onions, jelly and almonds; heat through. Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
Tropical Tilapia is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tropical Tilapia is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tropical tilapia using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tropical Tilapia:
- Prepare 6 of tilapia filets.
- Get 1 packages of shredded coconut.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of crushed pineapple.
- Get 2 tbsp of parsley; minced.
- Get 2 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon peel seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Make ready 1 of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of EVOO; as needed.
Tilapia (/ t ɪ ˈ l ɑː p i ə / tih-LAH-pee-ə) is the common name for nearly a hundred species of cichlid fish from the coelotilapine, coptodonine, heterotilapine, oreochromine, pelmatolapiine, and tilapiine tribes (formerly all were "Tilapiini"), with the economically most important species placed in the Coptodonini and Oreochromini. Tilapia are mainly freshwater fish inhabiting shallow. Place the tilapia in the skillet (work in batches, if necessary). Cook a few minutes, then flip.
Steps to make Tropical Tilapia:
- Marinate in coconut milk for 4-24 hours..
- Spread shredded coconut across a baking tray. Toast at 400° for approximately 5-10 minutes. You must shake the tray to scatter and toss the coconut in order to cook evenly without burning..
- Rinse and pat dry. Drizzle enough EVOO to cover filets. Season with dried spices. Spread crushed pineapple across the filets..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 10-15 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145° and flesh is opaque..
- Garnish with toasted coconut and parsley..
- Variations; Mango, guava, sugar, cilantro, papaya, chives, scallions.
Pour the sauce over the fish in the skillet. Serve fish on bed of Coconut Rice, topped with Pineapple Salsa. Tropical Aquaculture boasts the lowest density of all Tilapia farms and we raise our fish without antibiotics or any other chemicals. Tilapia is known as one of the leanest types of fish you can eat and it's so easy to make it taste delicious. Whether you're packing it with citrus in foil or breading it with nuts for a low-carb dinner, it's an easy option for any weeknight.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tropical tilapia recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!