Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Shakshuka with hot dogs
Shakshuka with hot dogs. This classic, traditional shakshuka recipe is perfect for breakfast or any meal of the day. A combination of tomatoes, onions, spices and poached eggs. Shakshuka is an easy, healthy breakfast (or any time of day) recipe in Israel and other parts of the Middle East and North Africa.
Pasta and cured pork cooked in a cheese heavy, rich, creamy sauce is an accurate but extremely vague description of both macaroni and cheese with hot dogs as well as traditional pasta carbonara. Who the hell is putting cheese in it and still calling it shakshuka. Shaskshuka – Eggs are poached in a delicious tomato sauce, very easy to prepare, healthy, comforting, flavorful, wonderful colors, definitely a must try.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shakshuka with hot dogs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This classic, traditional shakshuka recipe is perfect for breakfast or any meal of the day. A combination of tomatoes, onions, spices and poached eggs. Shakshuka is an easy, healthy breakfast (or any time of day) recipe in Israel and other parts of the Middle East and North Africa.
Shakshuka with hot dogs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Shakshuka with hot dogs is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook shakshuka with hot dogs using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shakshuka with hot dogs:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 3 tsp of minced garlic (about 3 cloves).
- Take 10 oz of frozen pepper and onion stir fry mix.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cayenne (adjust according to taste).
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 6 of beef hot dogs, sliced thin.
- Make ready 32 oz of canned tomatoes, with juices.
- Get 6 of large eggs.
There are a lot of reasons to make shakshuka, an Israeli Tunisian dish of eggs poached in a spicy tomato sauce: It sounds like the one day and whoa it turns out you really would like shakshuka! Or you could make it because that café had the audacity to close for Passover last week, right when you. This version of Mexican hot dogs, also known as street dogs or Los Angeles hot dogs, is believed to be a riff on a similar recipe that originated in Sonora, Mexico. Watch how to make foolproof shakshuka in this short recipe video!
Steps to make Shakshuka with hot dogs:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven safe frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute garlic and stir fry mix until soft, about 5-7 mins.
- Stir in cumin, paprika, cayenne, salt, pepper. Cook for 2 mins..
- Add hot dogs and cook for 5 mins..
- Reduce heat. Stir in tomatoes and simmer 12 mins..
- Remove from heat. Crack 6 eggs on top of tomato mixture..
- Bake for 7-10 minutes until eggs start to set. Remove from oven before fully set as they will continue to cook from the heat of the tomatoes. Let stand 3 minutes..
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve..
Perfect way to use that summer zucchini and make your sandwiches, burgers and hot dogs very happy! This easy shakshuka recipe is a healthy, delicious breakfast or dinner! A bold, spiced red pepper tomato sauce is a fantastic base for runny poached Have you ever tried shakshuka? In this recipe, eggs are poached in a spicy, spinach-flecked tomato sauce. It's a nourishing, delicious dinner or brunch!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shakshuka with hot dogs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!