Simple Way to Make Perfect Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins
Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lunchboxbunch's chocolate chip muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lunchboxbunch's chocolate chip muffins using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Prepare of dry.
- Make ready 124 grams of all-purpose flour (124g=1cup).
- Prepare 87 grams of whole rolled oats (87g=1cup).
- Make ready 18 grams of baking powder (18g=3tsp).
- Prepare 5 grams of pink salt (5g=1tsp).
- Make ready of wet.
- Get 82 grams of softened peanut butter (82g=1/3cup).
- Take 18 grams of lemon juice (18g=1tbsp).
- Get 12 grams of melted cocunut oil (12g=1tbsp).
- Prepare 181 grams of room-temp non-dairy milk (181g=3/4cup).
- Take 1 of large banana (ca. 162g peeled pulp).
- Prepare 4 grams of vanilla extract (4g=1tsp).
- Prepare 108 grams of raw sugar (108g=1/2cup).
- Prepare 118 grams of chcolate chips (118g=3/4cup).
- Get 20 of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- In thermomix combine dry ingredients on setting 4 for 5sec and set aside in separate bowl.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lunchboxbunch's chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!