Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Banana Muffins
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, banana muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Banana Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana muffins using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Muffins:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 of large bananas mashed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 1/3 cup of melted butter.
Instructions to make Banana Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food banana muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!