Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin
Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mochi brownies in a muffin tin. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mochi brownies in a muffin tin using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin:
- Take 130 g of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 160 g of Mochiko flour / glutinous rice flour.
- Prepare 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Take 15 g of cocoa powder.
- Take 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Get 1 g (1/2 tsp) of instant coffee.
- Get 30 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Make ready 200 ml of whole milk.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Take 55 g of dark chocolate chips.
Steps to make Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin:
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mochi brownies in a muffin tin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!