Simple Way to Prepare Quick Fit Brownie
Fit Brownie. In a food processor, puree black beans, un-drained. Combine brownie mix (use low-fat if possible) and bean puree. I tend to cut the brownie in half, eating one piece initially and the other later in the day.
In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour and protein powder. Add the coconut sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined. Slice and top with optional coarse sea salt.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fit brownie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a food processor, puree black beans, un-drained. Combine brownie mix (use low-fat if possible) and bean puree. I tend to cut the brownie in half, eating one piece initially and the other later in the day.
Fit Brownie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Fit Brownie is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fit brownie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fit Brownie:
- Prepare 75 g of oats (if you've whole oat flakes crush It).
- Get 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 glass of water.
- Take 4 of dates.
- Get 1/2 of banana.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2-3 ounces of chocolate (min.70%cocoa).
- Get 5 of walnuts.
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil/ olive oil.
- Get of Stevia to taste (little because It sweet more than sugar)/honey.
- Take 3 teaspoon of yeast.
In a medium bowl stir together coconut oil, agave, PBfit, salt and vanilla in a bowl until smooth. Pour one-third of batter into prepared pan; spread evenly with a rubber spatula. The clear overall winner in the Fed + Fit test kitchen was Krusteaz. These brownies had a great taste and texture, and the addition of chocolate chips was really nice.
Instructions to make Fit Brownie:
- Beat the dates with banana and water.
- Mix the oats with the cocoa powder, egg, milk, oil and stevia.
- Mix the date shake with the oatmeal mixture.
- Peel the walnuts and chop them with your fingers and cut the ounces of chocolate into squares.
- Grab the mass that you do at 3rd pass and mix with half walnuts and chocolate squares and finally mix the yeast un an enveloping way with the dought without stirring very hard.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and pour all the mass then add the other half of the walnuts.
- Cook the mass for about 5 min when you see the mass is compacted but soft and finally, remove the Brownie from the pan and place it in the desired container and followed by this step without letting the brownie cool insert half of the squared ounces of chocolate that we had left over. And…….enjoy!😊.
Finding an inexpensive gluten-free brownie mix proved to be pretty difficult. The brownies pale in comparison to the Fit Crunch bars. Maybe my expectations were too high because of the bars, but these are not great. These taste just like any other protein brownie/cookie/bar with that hard to chew texture. If you haven't tried FitCrunch's bars, you need to, they're amazing.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fit brownie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!