Easiest Way to Make Homemade Spinach Ravioli Lasagna
Spinach Ravioli Lasagna. Feature A New Star On The Table With Our Spinach Lasagna Recipe. Using ravioli to make a lasagna is one of the most efficient ways to get the job done, because the cheese is already contained in every delicious bite! This spinach ravioli bake combines cheesy Alfredo sauce, cheese-filled ravioli and shredded Italian cheese blend for a triple-cheese dinner — complete with a green vegetable — the whole.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil for pasta. In a large deep saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour and cook for one minute until the mixture turns golden.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach ravioli lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Feature A New Star On The Table With Our Spinach Lasagna Recipe. Using ravioli to make a lasagna is one of the most efficient ways to get the job done, because the cheese is already contained in every delicious bite! This spinach ravioli bake combines cheesy Alfredo sauce, cheese-filled ravioli and shredded Italian cheese blend for a triple-cheese dinner — complete with a green vegetable — the whole.
Spinach Ravioli Lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spinach Ravioli Lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spinach ravioli lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Ravioli Lasagna:
- Get 6 oz of Spinach fresh.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pesto.
- Make ready 15 oz of Alfredo.
- Make ready 25 oz of Ravioli.
- Take 1/4 cup of Veg broth.
- Get 4 oz of Italian six cheese blend.
- Get 1 of B/S chicken thighs.
- Take 1 of Basil.
- Take 1 of Sun dried tomatoes.
A spin on classic lasagna, this white sauce version features a savory combination of spinach, pesto and Alfredo sauce. In medium bowl, toss spinach and pesto. In another bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and broth. Arrange half of ravioli in single layer over spinach mixture.
Instructions to make Spinach Ravioli Lasagna:
- Preheat oven 375. Chop spinach and toss with pesto. Set aside..
- Combine Alfredo and broth. Spoon 1/2cup into lightly greased 11 x 7 dish. Top with 1/2 of spinach. Arrange the ravioli in a single layer. Repeat. Top with remaining Alfredo sauce..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes, then garnish with basil and or sin dried tomatoes.
- I like to add grilled chicken (chopped) on top of the first layer of spinach. I do add about a half jar more of Alfredo sauce. Garnish with sun dried tomatoes..
Bring a large pot of water to a boil for pasta. This easy frozen ravioli lasagna with spinach is perfect for a fast weeknight dinner. My friend Lauri is a genius. Specifically, she's a shortcut food hack genius. And today, I'm super excited to be sharing her secrets: ravioli lasagna.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food spinach ravioli lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!