Recipe of Favorite Chinese Style Cabbage Pork Bun 菜肉包
Chinese Style Cabbage Pork Bun 菜肉包. Get the yeast powder ready first before adding into the mixture. Ingredients. 中式菜肉包 Steamed Cabbage and Pork Buns #菜肉包 #chinesefood #chinesebun #bakingclass #baking #cooking #cookingclass #cakeclass #bakingram #cakestagram #heathy #heathyfood #tasty #tastyfood #homemade. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Chinese vegetable fills baozi/Just Four kinds of vegetable, you will get yummy and puffy baozi. My family likes to eat the steamed buns I made. I have to steam them at least once a week.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chinese style cabbage pork bun 菜肉包. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Get the yeast powder ready first before adding into the mixture. Ingredients. 中式菜肉包 Steamed Cabbage and Pork Buns #菜肉包 #chinesefood #chinesebun #bakingclass #baking #cooking #cookingclass #cakeclass #bakingram #cakestagram #heathy #heathyfood #tasty #tastyfood #homemade. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Chinese Style Cabbage Pork Bun 菜肉包 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chinese Style Cabbage Pork Bun 菜肉包 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chinese style cabbage pork bun 菜肉包 using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Style Cabbage Pork Bun 菜肉包:
- Prepare 200 g of All-purpose flour.
- Get 50-70 ml of Water.
- Make ready 20 g of Sugar.
- Get 2 g of Yeast powder.
- Get 5-7 ml of Veggie oil.
- Make ready of Filling:.
- Take 15-30 g of Pork.
- Get 30-50 g of Cabbage.
- Make ready of Salt & Pepper little.
- Get of Soy sauce little.
My family has two steamers, one large and one small. They have two steamers each time. They are so sweet and soft, and the fillings are big and fragrant. Adults and children cannot eat enough.
Steps to make Chinese Style Cabbage Pork Bun 菜肉包:
- Get the yeast powder ready first before adding into the mixture. Add 50ml warm water and 2g yeast powder into a small bowl and wait the yeast do their jobs for at least 10 mins. Warm water helps the yeast do its job well! **This is crucial to resting process!.
- Get the flour, sugar ready. You can choose to filter the flour (But I do not filter it haha) Gently add the water mixed with yeast into the bowl. Use your hand to mix that up..
- While you use your hand to mix all the stuff up, you can add the other 20ml of warm water to the mixture if it is really dry. Gently add little bit of extra flour to reduce the stickiness on your hand. Keep mixing it..
- Keep mixing it until you see the dough already round in shape. Now you can add the veggie oil into the dough. Mix it well again! (*You might feel the dough cannot absorb the oil at first, but keep mixing it til the dough finally absorb the veggie oil).
- Now the dough becomes round and smooth, you can put excessive flour on the bottom of the bowl and put the dough inside and start the first resting! (You are suggested to put a plastic wipe or wet clean towel cover the dough to keep the moisture).
- How do we know the first resting done? Obviously, you will see the dough become 2 times bigger after resting. Or you can press the dough down with one finger, if you see the hole did not pump back, you will realize the first resting is done..
- During the first resting time, you can prepare the filling! Chop the pork into small pieces or blend it, put little bit of salt & pepper and mix it well. Clean the cabbage and chop it into small pieces. Get your pan nice and hot, and fry the pork first and then add cabbage and keep mixing it. When it almost done, all little bit of soy sauce and keep cooking it until it goes dry. (*It is ok to make the pork more salty than normal; because it tastes fine after adding into the dough and steam it.).
- After cooking the filling, we can start knead the dough! Get your table ready, put some flour on it. Use you dominant hand to press the dough and gently push it away from your body and fold, repeat it a few times..
- Keep kneading the dough to remove excessive air, fold it and press down. until the dough becomes round and smooth again. Cut it into several pieces, and ready to put the filling on the small dough..
- Make the dough thin and gently put the filling and fold the dough into a round shape or any shapes you want. (Make sure the dough covers all the fillings) Then rest for 15-30mins as second resting..
- At the same time, get your steaming machine ready, and put the dough and steam it for 15-20mins (Depends on the thickness of dough) While steaming the bun, you will see the dough become bigger and bigger (stay patient and wait for it!) Now you can have a home-made Chinese style cabbage pork bun!.
菜肉包的做法Pork and Cabbage Steamed Buns【阿里手工坊】[影音] ＃阿里手工坊＃菜肉包的做法＃港式茶樓的菜肉包.菜肉包的做法Pork and Cabbage Steamed Buns【阿里手工坊】港式茶樓的菜肉包看着誘人,自己做一樣掂,要不要＃點一籠菜肉包.菜肉包是早餐店最受歡迎的飽點之一,既有肉香又有蔬菜的味道. Spicy sliced pork with green chilli and plain. Prawn crackers 虾片, cripsy aromatic duck 香酥鴨. See recipes for Pork with Apples, Cabbage, and Fennel too. See recipes for Pork with Apples, Cabbage, and Fennel too.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chinese style cabbage pork bun 菜肉包 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!