Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade slow cooker Greek pita chicken
slow cooker Greek pita chicken. In a slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chicken, lemon pepper, oregano, and allspice. Mix to coat chicken with seasonings. Heat pita bread as directed on package.
Add chicken; coat with seasoning mixture. Remove chicken from slow cooker and place on a cutting board. Stir the yogurt into the onion mixture in the slow cooker.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, slow cooker greek pita chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
slow cooker Greek pita chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. slow cooker Greek pita chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
In a slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chicken, lemon pepper, oregano, and allspice. Mix to coat chicken with seasonings. Heat pita bread as directed on package.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker greek pita chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make slow cooker Greek pita chicken:
- Get 1 medium of onion.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground all spice.
- Get 4 of pita pockets (bread).
- Get 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Get 1 of tomato (sliced).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped cucumber.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper (sliced in thin strips).
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir back into the slow cooker. To serve, with a slotted spoon, spoon the chicken mixture into the warm pitas. Top with cucumber, tomato and feta cheese if.
Steps to make slow cooker Greek pita chicken:
- in slow cooker combine onion, garlic, chicken, lemon pepper, oregano, and all spice. mix to coat the chicken well..
- cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours..
- heat pita bread as directed on package. meanwhile remove chicken from slow cooker and shred on cutting board using two forks.
- stir yogurt into the onion and juices left in the slow cooker. put chicken in pita pocket, spoon yogurt sauce on, and top with cucumber, red pepper, and tomatoes. enjoy!.
Lemon, yogurt and oregano are classic Greek flavors that come together in this impossibly easy recipe. The slow cooker makes the chicken tender and flavorful. A pita pocket holds it all together. Add some fresh veggies or tzatziki sauce and dig in! Slow Cooker Creamy Greek Chicken Pitas-a very easy recipe with just a handful of ingredients that tastes absolutely amazing!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker greek pita chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!