Simple Way to Make Quick Easy Tomato Salsa Dip
Easy Tomato Salsa Dip.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy tomato salsa dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Tomato Salsa Dip is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Tomato Salsa Dip is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy tomato salsa dip using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Tomato Salsa Dip:
- Make ready 5 pcs of small tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 1 pc of small red onion, chopped.
- Get 1 pc of long green or red chili, chopped.
- Get 3 tsp of pickle relish with dressing.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onion chive, chopped.
- Get 3 tsp of ketchup or tomato sauce.
- Take 1 handful of shredded and seasoned boiled chicken fillet.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Easy Tomato Salsa Dip:
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Mix well in a bowl. Taste and add chilies, onions, or ketchup, according to your preference..
- Mix in shredded chicken. Season with salt according to taste. Adjust taste according to preference..
- Chill at least 30 minutes or more before serving. Serve with Nachos, corn or potato chips..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy tomato salsa dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!