Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Gyro -Style Turkey Pitas
Gyro -Style Turkey Pitas. Get Instant Recommendations & Trusted Reviews! Compare the Top Meal Delivery Plan and Find the One That's Best for You. In medium bowl, mix turkey, yogurt, cucumber, lemon pepper, and oregano.
In bowl, mix together ground turkey, oregano, pepper, and salt (optional). Turn heat on to medium high in skillet, and place garlic, diced onion, and water. Cook for a few minutes until onions start to caramelize.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, gyro -style turkey pitas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gyro -Style Turkey Pitas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Gyro -Style Turkey Pitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Get Instant Recommendations & Trusted Reviews! Compare the Top Meal Delivery Plan and Find the One That's Best for You. In medium bowl, mix turkey, yogurt, cucumber, lemon pepper, and oregano.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have gyro -style turkey pitas using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gyro -Style Turkey Pitas:
- Get 8 of pita breads; halved.
- Take 1 head of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of sauerkraut, rinsed & drained.
- Get 2 small of onion chopped.
- Get 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of sauce.
- Take 1 1/3 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- Get 6 tbsp of low-fat mayonnaise.
- Get 4 tsp of fat free ranch dressing.
- Take 2 small of tomatoes; chopped.
- Make ready 2/3 of cucumber, chopped.
Add turkey mixture and cook until it has been browned. For gyro burgers, in a large bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, rosemary, lemon-pepper and salt. Crumble meat over mixture and mix well. Serve in pita bread with sliced cucumber and cucumber sauce.
Steps to make Gyro -Style Turkey Pitas:
- In a large skillet, cook the turkey, onion, saurkraut, brown sugar and salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain..
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and salad dressing. Stir and tomato and cucumber..
- Guilty to have turkey mixture, lettuce and sauce..
The Original Gyro, our signature sandwich! Thinly sliced slow-roasted lamb cooked in sauteed onion, complimented with homemade tzatziki, tomato, lettuce & feta in a pita. Our traditional arepa with pulled beef, black beans, fried plantains and white cheese. Classic Greek Gyro: Gyro meat, feta cheese, tomato, romaine lettuce, red onions, cucumbers and tzatziki sauce on folded pita bread. There's also an option to swap out the gyro meat for roasted chicken.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food gyro -style turkey pitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!