Chicken Cordon Bleu. Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
Working with one at a time, roll chicken first in flour, then eggs, then panko mixture. Remove the toothpicks, and transfer the breasts to a warm platter. Blend the cornstarch with the cream in a small bowl, and whisk slowly into the skillet.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken cordon bleu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Cordon Bleu is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken cordon bleu using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Get 1 packages of Raw Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders.
- Make ready 1 packages of Swiss Cheese Slices.
- Make ready 2 packages of Thick Sliced Deli Ham.
- Get 1 of Italian Salad Dressing.
Sunny's Ham and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts (Chicken Cordon Bleu) Recipe Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt and paprika. Dip chicken in butter then roll in crumb mixture.
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Pour Italian Salad Dressing over bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish. Just enough to lightly coat bottom of pan..
- Take a chicken tender and put half a slice of swiss cheese on top of tender..
- Completely wrap tender and cheese with a slice of ham..
- Place in baking dish with the seam side down..
- Repeat above steps until all tenders are wrapped and placed in baking dish..
- Lightly coat chicken with Italian Salad Dressing..
- Place baking dish in preheated oven and bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes..
Baked chicken cordon bleu is a classic dish that is so well-loved for a reason. Ham and Swiss cheese are wrapped up in a chicken cutlet, coated in breadcrumbs and baked to perfection. Arrange individual chives (with the flowers attached, if available) in a decorative pattern atop each serving. Chive flowers, like the flowers of most other herbs, are. An easy Chicken Cordon Bleu which is quick to prepare, and baked rather than fried.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken cordon bleu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!