Recipe of Favorite Savory Biscuit-Breadsticks
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, savory biscuit-breadsticks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Savory Biscuit-Breadsticks is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Savory Biscuit-Breadsticks is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook savory biscuit-breadsticks using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Biscuit-Breadsticks:
- Take 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried minced garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1 of tube (12 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits.
- Get 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare of 1 breadstick: 142 cal., 8 g fat (2g sat. fat), 3mg chol., 353mg sod., 16g carb. (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g pro.
Steps to make Savory Biscuit-Breadsticks:
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, mix cheese, garlic, and pepper flakes. Roll each biscuit into a 6-in. rope. Brush lightly with oil; roll in cheese mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, 8-10 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food savory biscuit-breadsticks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!