Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins
Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins. My most recent success is the Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffin. A masterpiece of Chicken, Ham, and Swiss Cheese. This Muffin is impressively uncomplicated and is guaranteed to delite your guests.
Stir in chicken, ham and Swiss cheese. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. The Chicken Cordon Bleu McMuffin takes advantage of both the breakfast menu and the value menu.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken cordon bleu muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My most recent success is the Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffin. A masterpiece of Chicken, Ham, and Swiss Cheese. This Muffin is impressively uncomplicated and is guaranteed to delite your guests.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken cordon bleu muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins:
- Get of cooking spray.
- Take 3/4 cup of rotisserie chicken, cut into sm pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ham steak, cut into same size as chicken pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce(more if desired).
- Take cup of grated parmesan cheese, 1/8 c.
- Make ready 1 can of refrigerated biscuits.
- Make ready 4 slice of swiss cheese, cut to fit.
Check out the McDonalds Lovin' Value Menu Prices as well as the McDonalds Breakfast Menu Prices to see what else you can come up with. In our case, we came up with a spicy edition of Chicken Cordon Bleu! Press each piece into a muffin cup. In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, half and half, Dijon and garlic salt until fully combined.
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. I use a LG muffin tin for dinners and lunches. For appetizers I'd recommend a mini muffin tin..
- In MED/LG bowl combine chicken, ham, Italian seasoning, alfredo sauce, parm. Mix well..
- Stretch biscuits out to fit inside muffin tin. Place dough in cups, pressing down the bottoms making sure not to rip them..
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 of the way with chicken/ham mixture. If necessary add more alfredo. Top with swiss cheese slices (could also use grated)..
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown..
- If desired serve with honey mustard, either store bought or homemade. To make at home combine equally parts mustard and honey. I like to use a spicy/grainy mustard with honey to add the sweet and spicy flavor!.
Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then place a slice of ham on top of chicken breast. Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs. Press squares into muffin pan cups.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken cordon bleu muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!