2 minute Carrot Cake. This version uses carrot cake mix, sugar free oatmeal, protein powder and apple sauce. And just enough icing to top it off. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase.
Unlike its favorite inspiration (the oven-baked carrot cake), this version is made super quick and easy in the microwave. You need to make this treat today! In a medium bowl, beat together with an electric mixer the canola oil and sugar.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, 2 minute carrot cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
2 minute Carrot Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. 2 minute Carrot Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This version uses carrot cake mix, sugar free oatmeal, protein powder and apple sauce. And just enough icing to top it off. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have 2 minute carrot cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 2 minute Carrot Cake:
- Prepare 1 package of Duncan Hines carrot cake size for 1.
- Make ready 3 packets of instant sugar free maple oatmeal.
- Make ready 3 scoops of Genepro flavorless powder.
- Make ready 1 (4 oz) of apllesauce.
- Get 6 tbsp of water.
Leave it to Delish to combine the scrumptious flavors of carrot cake and coffee cake into one mind-blowing dessert. In just a few simple steps, you too can make this Carrot Cake Coffee Cake. Spiced goodness with a sweet, crumbly topping — it's the best of both worlds! The carrot mug cake in the microwave is a very easy and quick fix to your carrot cake craving.
Steps to make 2 minute Carrot Cake:
- Empty one packet of carrot cake mix into bowl.
- Add 3 packs of sugar free oatmeal.
- 3 scoops of genepro.
- One container of applesauce or 1/2 cup out of the jar.
- You will see after combining it will still be pretty dry. So add in 6 tbsp of water.
- Divide into 3 microwave safe containers sprayed with PAM.
- After 2 minutes in the microwave it should slide out.
- Let it cool and add cream cheese frosting. This product is available now in US stores. A frosting already in a sealed bag, genius. I added 1/2 serving to my individual cake.
- I made a few and am freezing them for later..
- Here is the nutrition info for one cake with icing..
Since then, I have made a dozen different variations, from this carrot cake to oatmeal craisin breakfast cake. Combine carrots and buttermilk in a medium bowl. This is a cook and eat right away. Because hours later your scrumptious carrot cake will harden into a. In a small mixing bowl, combine the flours, sweetener, cinnamon/ginger/nutmeg and baking powder in mix well.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 2 minute carrot cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!