Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake. I finally added a video to my old and trusty recipe for carrot cake, revamped with coconut oil this time. If you want to decorate it with candied carrots, simply slice them thinly and boil for a couple minutes in a syrup made from equal parts sugar and water. Carrot Cake is one of those classic recipes that works so well for any celebration.
Warm cinnamon and vanilla help create a swoon-worthy flavor as you bite into the moist. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, carrot cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Carrot Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
I finally added a video to my old and trusty recipe for carrot cake, revamped with coconut oil this time. If you want to decorate it with candied carrots, simply slice them thinly and boil for a couple minutes in a syrup made from equal parts sugar and water. Carrot Cake is one of those classic recipes that works so well for any celebration.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carrot cake using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake:
- Get 2 cups of all purpose flour – sifted.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 (250 gms) of tin of sliced pineapple.
- Get 3 cups of grated carrots.
- Get of frosting:.
- Take 100 gms of cream cheese.
- Make ready 2 slices of pineapple – crushed.
- Get to taste of Powdered sugar.
Fold dry ingredients into wet mixture and blend well. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool. In a medium mixing bowl, combine butter or margarine, cream cheese, vanilla, and confectioners sugar. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
Steps to make Carrot Cake:
- Sift flour. Add in cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking powder and baking soda..
- Add in grated carrots and toss.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs with sugar, add in the oil and 1 cup of drained pineapple juice..
- Chop pineapple – you need 1 cup. Toss this into the dry mix..
- Pour in egg mixture into dry mix till no lumps. Don’t overmix!.
- For frosting, crush 2-3 pineapple slices. Add in cream cheese and one tablespoon of powdered sugar at a time till you each desired sweetness..
- Let Cake cool to room temp before spreading a thin layer of frosting on top..
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180 until toothpick comes out clean!.
Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. Stir in pineapple, coconut and nuts. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Line bottoms with parchment paper, and butter parchment. Dust with flour, tapping out excess.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food carrot cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!