Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Oreo Cupcakes
Oreo Cupcakes. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and the butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract, then beat in the egg whites one at a time, making sure each is fully incorporated before adding the next.
Hello friends, let's make delicious Oreo Cupcakes today! They are baked with an Oreo cookie at the bottom, the chocolate cupcakes are moist and intense, topped with a Cookies and Cream frosting made with white chocolate, and cream cheese, which is tangy and goes so well with the whole Oreo theme. Spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oreo cupcakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and the butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract, then beat in the egg whites one at a time, making sure each is fully incorporated before adding the next.
Oreo Cupcakes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Oreo Cupcakes is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oreo cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cupcakes:
- Prepare of For the cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 box of Triple chocolate cake mix.
- Make ready 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 box of Large box of unprepared chocolate pudding.
- Get 1 cup of Sour cream.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take 1 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 6 of Very Chopped Oreos.
- Take of For the frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of Box of cream cheese (room temp).
- Take 4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Get 1 packages of 8oz cool whip (thawed).
In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into prepared muffin wells. Quick, easy Oreo cupcakes recipe (cookies and cream cupcakes) with Oreo buttercream frosting. Soft, moist, requires simple ingredients & chocolate cake mix.
Steps to make Oreo Cupcakes:
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F 2. Mix together the cake mix, oil, unprepared pudding, sour cream, eggs, and water. Then add in chocolate chips and finely chopped Oreos. 3. Bake in cupcake liners for about 18 mins. 4. While the cupcakes cool, make the frosting. 5. Beat the cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth and fluffy. Slowly add in the sugar while continuing to mix the cream cheese mixture. 6. On a low speed, add in the cool whip. 7. You may need to allow the frosting to set up in the refrigerator while the cupcakes continue to cool. Make sure the cupcake are all the way cool before adding frosting. 8. Put your frosting in a pastry bag. 9. Stick the point of the pastry bag into the cupcake and squeeze a little frosting into the center. You will see the cupcake puff up. 10. Then frost the cupcakes like normal and sprinkle with crushed Oreo.11. If you’d like, stick a piece of leftover Oreo in the frosting, for a little flair and extra cookie goodness..
If you love Oreos and chocolate as much as me, you will fall in love with today's recipe. These cupcakes are great as a dessert or snack and perfect for birthday parties. Kids are crazy about them and we never have leftovers. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Need your order individually boxed? purchase additional boxes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oreo cupcakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!