Recipe of Quick Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting. In a large bowl, combine grated carrots, flour, white sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar and oil. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; beat into egg mixture.
Cover cooled cake with frosting, slice and serve. Cool and finely chop the pecans. In a bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
In a large bowl, combine grated carrots, flour, white sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar and oil. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; beat into egg mixture.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have carrot cake with cream cheese frosting using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting:
- Take of Cake:.
- Take 2 cups of AP flour.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of melted butter.
- Make ready 2 cups of sugar.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 package of matchstick carrots, chopped (or 2 cups grated).
- Prepare 8 oz of can crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get of Frosting:.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of \2 cup softened butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of confectioner sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla.
In a small bowl, whisk the oil, buttermilk and vanilla. In a large bowl, using an. The cream cheese frosting was the perfect flavor. Carrot cake just isn't carrot cake without the pairing of cream cheese frosting and this frosting is fool-proof, light and creamy, and compliments the cake flavors perfectly.
Instructions to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting:
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Blend in oil, sugar and eggs.
- Beat until well blended.
- Mix in carrots, pineapple with juice, nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into 2 greased 9" cake pans or a well greased bundt pan.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Beat butter and cream cheese until very well blended.
- Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Add sugar in small increments, scraping sides and bottom of mixer frequently.
- If you like a lot of frosting between layers you may want to double the recipe. A single recipe is perfect for a bundt.
- Garnish with toasted chopped walnuts.
Moist, rich, and lightly spiced, this carrot cake received our Test Kitchens' highest rating. Stir together until combined and smooth. Don't worry about any small lumps in the batter. This cake is so easy to make, perfectly moist, and topped with an easy homemade cream cheese frosting. I feel like carrot cake is a dessert most people tend to only make around Easter.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food carrot cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!