Simple Way to Prepare Quick No-Bake Carrot Cake
No-Bake Carrot Cake. This carrot cake recipe is really simple and so easy to make. No oven needed or anything super messy to clean up after, just a blender and a food processor…and of course the baking dish. The first step to make a no bake carrot cake without an oven will be to wash and peel the carrots, with the assistance of a potato peeler or knife.
This cake is a play on this No-Bake Tres Leches Cake I made a few years back. Essentially we're making a soft, whipped-cream based carrot cake 'batter'. It's soft, spicy and covered with the best vegan frosting.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, no-bake carrot cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This carrot cake recipe is really simple and so easy to make. No oven needed or anything super messy to clean up after, just a blender and a food processor…and of course the baking dish. The first step to make a no bake carrot cake without an oven will be to wash and peel the carrots, with the assistance of a potato peeler or knife.
No-Bake Carrot Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. No-Bake Carrot Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have no-bake carrot cake using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Carrot Cake:
- Make ready of Cake.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded/grated carrots.
- Make ready 2 cups of all-purpose flour sifted.
- Get 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Get 3 of eggs beaten.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Take 1 teaspoon of all spice.
- Get 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Take 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Take of Frosting.
- Get 100 g of cream cheese softened.
- Take 2 tablespoons of confectioner's sugar.
- Get 2 tablespoons of lemon/calamansi juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
It's the perfect vegan Easter recipe and definitely one of my favorites gluten free spring recipes. Tender, naturally sweetened carrot cake bites with dates, carrots, walnuts, cinnamon, and coconut flour! So simple, delicious carrot cake flavor, and the perfect healthier snack or dessert! These vegan no bake carrot cake cups are the ultimate healthy dessert!
Steps to make No-Bake Carrot Cake:
- Prepare all the dry ingredients for the cake. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice in a bowl and mix..
- Prepare all wet ingredients in a separate bowl: brown sugar, oil, 2 tablespoons melted butter (leave about 1 tbsp to brush the inside of the pot/cooker), yogurt, vanilla extract, and mix well. Add beaten eggs slowly while mixing..
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix. Add shredded carrots and chopped walnuts..
- Brush melted butter along the insides of the rice cooker's pot. Pour batter and press cook. Once it pops to warm, wait for about 10-15 minutes and press button back to cook. One might also need to flip the cake upside down using a plate to cook the other side. Depending on how hot the cooker gets, it might take a few more presses of the cook button for the cake to be fully ready. Make sure to check with a toothpick or a fork to see if it comes out clean. Once done, put on a rack to cool..
- While the cake cools, make the cream cheese frosting. In a bowl add softened cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, half a cup of yogurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well..
- Once cake has cooled down, top it with the cream cheese frosting and serve..
They have all the same flavors of the carrot cake you know and love, and are just as sweet and delicious! Press the carrot mixture into the pan. Put it in the freezer to help it set while you are making the frosting. Rinse out the food processor and put the S-blade back in. To serve, take out of the freezer and let thaw for a couple minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food no-bake carrot cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!