Simple Way to Make Homemade sweet chicken casserole
sweet chicken casserole. This casserole is the tastiest chicken dish that I have ever tasted. The sweet potato adds an interesting addition to the chicken, alternatively butternut squash can be used in its place. Everyone I have ever cooked this casserole for has loved it!
In large bowl, toss potatoes, half-and-half mixture, kale and chicken until well coated. Sweet and Sour Chicken Casserole This sweet and sour chicken casserole is a snap to prepare and tastes so full of wonderful flavors. It's always a hit with family and friends.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet chicken casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
sweet chicken casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. sweet chicken casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
This casserole is the tastiest chicken dish that I have ever tasted. The sweet potato adds an interesting addition to the chicken, alternatively butternut squash can be used in its place. Everyone I have ever cooked this casserole for has loved it!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sweet chicken casserole using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make sweet chicken casserole:
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 box of jiffy cornbread mix.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Take 1 box of chicken flavor stovetop stuffing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of egg noodles.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Make ready 1/2 lb of chicken.
I have been making this chicken recipe for so many years. Plus, the beauty of a chicken casserole is that you can give any recipe a head start by simply using leftover or rotisserie chicken. Pour the coconut milk into the skillet along with the thyme. Then toss in the sliced sweet potatoes and salt.
Instructions to make sweet chicken casserole:
- preheat oven to 350.
- boil the egg noodles til firm, then drain..
- add cream of chicken to noodles to keep moist.
- use 1 1/4 cup of hot water, add butter bring to boil, throw in stuffing mix and let it stand to thicken..
- boil half pound of chicken, clean and cut up..
- take cornbread mix, 2 eggs, half cup of milk combine and leave uncooked. set aside..
- take the prepared stuffing and pour into noodles, then take cornbread mix and pour into stuffing and noodles mix.
- next add your clean, cut chicken. mix all together very well..
- if it seems dry, add 1/4 cup of milk.
- take all of the combined mixture and pour into buttered/greased 13×9 baking dish.
- put into oven and bake at 350 for 20 minutes then remove and adjust oven to 400°F, then top with velveeta cheese, place back into oven for additional 20 minutes..
- enjoy :D.
Carefully transfer everything to your casserole dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe. Casserole Recipes are very popular on the blog. This Turkey Tetrazzini is a great option for busy weeknights, making dinner easier and bonus points for delicious leftovers.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sweet chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!