How to Prepare Favorite baked ziti
baked ziti. Cook the ziti until not quite al dente. Boil ziti, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl. Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
Pour remaining sauce on top of ziti. Stir together and bring sauce to a simmer. Taste for seasoning and adjust if needed.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked ziti. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cook the ziti until not quite al dente. Boil ziti, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl. Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
baked ziti is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. baked ziti is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook baked ziti using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make baked ziti:
- Take 1 box of ziti.
- Make ready 1 of onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Make ready 2 of 2(26 oz) jars spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of provolone cheese sliced.
- Take 6 oz of mozzarella cheese sliced.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Turn off heat and reserve until needed. Baked ziti is classic Italian-American comfort food! Bake ziti pasta with sausage, tomato sauce, and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. This easy baked ziti recipe is always a hit!
Steps to make baked ziti:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- butter bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- Bring large pot of lightly salt water to a boil.
- in a large skillet Brown meat and onions,drain.
- add pasta cook until tender.
- mix sauce and Brown meat in a large bowl.
- layer 1/2 pasta provolone cheese, mozzarella cheese,sour cream.
- layer sauce mixture.
- remaining pasta,mozzarella and provolone cheese,sour cream.
- remaining sauce and parmesan cheese.
- bake 30 minutes until melted.
Baked ziti can become dry for several reasons. When assembling the dish, be sure to cover the pasta with enough of the sauce so that the noodles don't dry out. Also, to prevent moisture from evaporating while cooking, cover the dish tightly with foil. Add sausage, begin to brown and crumble, then add ground meat and brown and crumble. Baked Ziti is a classic baked pasta dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked ziti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!