Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Greek Spaghetti Squash Salad
Greek Spaghetti Squash Salad.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, greek spaghetti squash salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Greek Spaghetti Squash Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Greek Spaghetti Squash Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have greek spaghetti squash salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Spaghetti Squash Salad:
- Make ready 1 of 3lb spaghetti squash.
- Get 4 of roma tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 of cucumbers.
- Take 1/2 of of a onion.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of olives (I prefer Kalamata olives for this).
- Make ready 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get of salt and granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Get 1 of optional – pine nuts.
Steps to make Greek Spaghetti Squash Salad:
- Cook squash in microwave on high for 15-20 minutes with punctured holes in it. Let rest 15-20 minutes or until just cool enough to handle. Cut in half and remove seed section. Scrape out flesh with a fork..
- Chop tomatoes..
- Chop the cucumbers..
- Dice the onion..
- Cut the olives in half..
- Combine the vegetables..
- Add the cheese and seasonings..
- Pour in the red wine vinegar and stir..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food greek spaghetti squash salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!