Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti. Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Ingredients: To make this Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe, you will need: Pasta: Feel free to use any shape (ziti, penne, fettuccine, etc.) and variety (classic, whole-wheat, gluten-free, etc.) of pasta that you prefer. Shredded, cooked chicken: I either shred a rotisserie chicken, or use leftovers from this baked chicken breasts recipe. Cook the pasta al dente in a large stockpot of well-salted boiling according to package instructions.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. While the pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add chicken, Cajun seasoning, and salt.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked chicken alfredo ziti. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Ingredients: To make this Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe, you will need: Pasta: Feel free to use any shape (ziti, penne, fettuccine, etc.) and variety (classic, whole-wheat, gluten-free, etc.) of pasta that you prefer. Shredded, cooked chicken: I either shred a rotisserie chicken, or use leftovers from this baked chicken breasts recipe. Cook the pasta al dente in a large stockpot of well-salted boiling according to package instructions.
Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken alfredo ziti using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti:
- Get of Alfredo Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 4 clove of Minced Garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of low fat milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmeasan cheese (grated).
- Get of Pasta.
- Take 12 oz of Ziti Pasta.
- Take 2 cup of Cooked Chicken (shredded).
- Get 1 of batch Alfredo Sauce (see above).
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella (shredded).
- Make ready 2 cup of broccoli (optional).
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in half-and-half and Parmesan cheese. Whisk in flour, parsley, and salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring frequently.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti:
- Pre-heat oven to 375Â°F.
- Heat Olive oil in saute pan on medium heat. Add garlic for and saute for 1 minute..
- Sprinkle flour into saute pan. Cook for additional minute and stir occasionally..
- Slowly add chicken broth and whisk until smooth..
- Whisk in milk and bring to a simmer. Let cook until thickened..
- Add parmeasan cheese, pepper, and salt until cheese is melted. Set aside..
- Cook pasta until tender in large pot. Drain. Return pasta to pot and add cooked chicken and alfredo sauce..
- Pour half pasta into baking dish and cover with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Add the other half and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is beginning o golden..
Cook the pasta al dente in a large stockpot of well-salted boiling according to package instructions. Return pasta to the stockpot and add chicken and alfredo sauce. Gently toss to combine until the pasta is evenly coated. Stir in chicken broth and milk and bring to a boil. Simmer for several minutes, or until sauce is thickened, stirring often.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked chicken alfredo ziti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!