Recipe of Award-winning Pulled Pork Nachos
Pulled Pork Nachos. Doubled the pork and used it for pulled pork sandwiches for leftovers and it was amazing. To me, the secret ingredient to this dish is the BBQ sauce. It puts these nachos on another level!
How to make Pulled Pork NachosPig skins is a delicious alternative to using tortilla chips on nachos. Please visit Rudolph Foods YouTube channel here. Recipe; Nacho chips Leftover pulled pork Poached red onions Bbq sauce Hot sauce Coriander (cilantro for you Americans) High fat Low moisture mozzarella.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pulled pork nachos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Doubled the pork and used it for pulled pork sandwiches for leftovers and it was amazing. To me, the secret ingredient to this dish is the BBQ sauce. It puts these nachos on another level!
Pulled Pork Nachos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pulled Pork Nachos is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pulled pork nachos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork Nachos:
- Take 2-3 lb of pork shoulder.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion, quartered.
- Take 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Get 1/4 cup of mustard.
- Take 1/2 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Get of BBQ sauce.
- Make ready of Tortilla chips.
- Make ready of Diced tomatoes.
- Get of Salsa.
- Get of Guacamole.
This pulled pork nacho recipe has spicy, tender pulled pork piled on chips with Cotija cheese, jalapeños, and cilantro. Whether you serve these Pulled Pork Nachos to the family or a game-day crowd, this recipe is sure Nutritional Information. Servings Per Recipe: *Percent Daily Values are based. These pulled pork nachos are a MUST for your next game-day celebration.
Instructions to make Pulled Pork Nachos:
- Add pork, onion, and seasonings to 6-quart slow cooker. Coat meat in seasonings. Add the ketchup and mustard and spread evenly to cover the meat..
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Remove meat and shred..
- Preheat oven to 400˚F..
- Layer chips, pork, onion, diced tomatoes, BBQ sauce, and cheese in a baking pan..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve with salsa and guacamole..
This is one of those nacho recipes that's substantial enough to be dinner. THAT'S the kind of nachos we like. Best chips for pulled pork nachos. Did you know that nachos is a Tex-Mex dish? Nothing feels more deliciously indulgent than homemade nachos.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pulled pork nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!