Baked Ziti. Cook the ziti until not quite al dente. Boil ziti, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl. Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
Pour remaining sauce on top of ziti. Stir together and bring sauce to a simmer. Taste for seasoning and adjust if needed.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked ziti. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cook the ziti until not quite al dente. Boil ziti, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl. Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
Baked Ziti is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Baked Ziti is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked ziti using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ziti:
- Make ready 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Take 1 box of pasta.
- Make ready 2 large of jars of pasta sauce or make your own.
- Make ready 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of uncooked and chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
Turn off heat and reserve until needed. Bake ziti pasta with sausage, tomato sauce, and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. This easy baked ziti recipe is always a hit! Cook ziti according to package directions; drain; set aside.
Steps to make Baked Ziti:
- Pre-heat oven to 375; fill big pot with water, 2tsp of salt, and 1tbsp of olive oil; bring water to boil and add pasta, cook until al dente.
- In seperate pot cook whatever ground meat you choose (drain oil if necessary), then add two large jars of marinara sauce, 1tsp of raw chopped garlic, and salt to taste.
- Get 9×11 baking dish, spray lightly with cooking spray, layer noodles, then meat and sauce, sprinkle layer of shredded cheese and then with parmesan; then repeat step 3 entirely.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
Mix cooked sausage and pasta in with ricotta mixture. Top with the rest of the sauce and mozarella cheese. Baked ziti can become dry for several reasons. When assembling the dish, be sure to cover the pasta with enough of the sauce so that the noodles don't dry out. Also, to prevent moisture from evaporating while cooking, cover the dish tightly with foil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked ziti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!