Steps to Prepare Favorite Scrambled Egg and Salmon Muffins
Scrambled Egg and Salmon Muffins. Split muffins in half and place in your toaster. Place the buttered muffin halves onto four individual plates and cover each one with a spoonful of scrambled egg. Drape a slice of salmon over each muffin half, dollop some sour cream on top and sprinkle with chopped chives and a twist of black pepper.
Using a spatula, gently scrape the bottom of skillet to form soft curds, stirring. Garnish with remaining chives and serve warm. This entry was posted in Breakfast, Healthy Recipes.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, scrambled egg and salmon muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Split muffins in half and place in your toaster. Place the buttered muffin halves onto four individual plates and cover each one with a spoonful of scrambled egg. Drape a slice of salmon over each muffin half, dollop some sour cream on top and sprinkle with chopped chives and a twist of black pepper.
Scrambled Egg and Salmon Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Scrambled Egg and Salmon Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have scrambled egg and salmon muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled Egg and Salmon Muffins:
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Take 3 tablespoon of single cream.
- Prepare 4 of wholemeal muffins.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter, plus extra to spreading.
- Take 1 tablespoon of snipped chives.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of grated lemon rind.
- Get 4 ounces of smoked salmon or trout snipped into strips.
- Make ready to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get of snipped chives to garnish.
Toast the English muffins, then spread the cut sides with a thin layer of butter. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, crème fraîche, herbs, and a pinch of salt and pepper until just combined. Top each muffin with the grated cheese equally. Beat eggs in a large bowl.
Steps to make Scrambled Egg and Salmon Muffins:
- Break the eggs into a bowl, pour on the cream and season well. Beat lightly with a fork.
- Halve the muffins and toast until lightly toasted on both sides. Spread with a little butter and keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a gentle heat, add the eggs and stir occasionally with a wooden spoon until just beginning to set.
- At the chives, lemon rind and smoked salmon or trout, and stir until just set but still moist..
- Spoon onto the toasted muffins and garnish with snipped chives..
- Serve at once.
- Very important: don't overcook the scrambled eggs – remove the pan from the heat while they are still quite creamy.
Stir in onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix in sausage and Cheddar cheese. Add milk, dill, pepper and salt; beat well. Melt butter in medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add egg mixture; gently stir in salmon.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food scrambled egg and salmon muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!