Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Bosomat or Egyptian Breadsticks with Sesame Seeds
Bosomat or Egyptian Breadsticks with Sesame Seeds.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bosomat or egyptian breadsticks with sesame seeds. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bosomat or Egyptian Breadsticks with Sesame Seeds is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Bosomat or Egyptian Breadsticks with Sesame Seeds is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bosomat or egyptian breadsticks with sesame seeds using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bosomat or Egyptian Breadsticks with Sesame Seeds:
- Take 2 cups of All-purpose Flour or Maida.
- Take 1-1/2 tsp of Instant Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of melted Butter.
- Take 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk or as required.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
Instructions to make Bosomat or Egyptian Breadsticks with Sesame Seeds:
- Add Flour, Salt, Sugar, Milk powder, and Yeast to a bowl. Mix well and add melted butter to it..
- Now add lukewarm water and start kneading the dough. Milk can be adjusted accordingly or can be totally skipped as well. Instead of water, you can use Milk as well..
- The dough should be smooth and elastic. Cover and keep it in a dark place, preferably an oven to rise double in volume for about an hour or two..
- Preheat Oven to 180°. Punch it down a little to release the air bubbles from the dough. Divide it into four equal parts and further divide each into small balls as seen in the picture. Roll each into long cylindrical tubes as seen. It can be done very easily by just rolling with our hands..
- Make all in a similar fashion. Arrange them as seen on a butter paper-lined baking tray. Brush with milk and sprinkle some Sesame Seeds on top. Keep them aside for a second proofing for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 180°..
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until crisp and beautifully browned. Store them in airtight containers and relish them after they come down to room temperature. Enjoy! Yum!.
- TIP- you can use a few Fennel Seeds in the dough if desired. It's optional..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bosomat or egyptian breadsticks with sesame seeds recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!