Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Buttered Paratha with scrambled egg
Buttered Paratha with scrambled egg. Add a knob of butter to the pan and the chilli powder if you need it, then add the eggs and stir them so they scramble with the other ingredients. Oil for pan frying parathas Instructions Making scrambled eggs: Break eggs in a bowl. Add onion, green chillies, tomatoes, all the spices, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
Give your regular paratha a high protein twist by adding scrambled eggs. So, don't wait any longer and try this easy recipe of egg paratha and enjoy with a cup of cold coffee, tea, butter or pickle. Cook the paratha in a medium skillet according to package directions.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, buttered paratha with scrambled egg. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttered Paratha with scrambled egg is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Buttered Paratha with scrambled egg is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Add a knob of butter to the pan and the chilli powder if you need it, then add the eggs and stir them so they scramble with the other ingredients. Oil for pan frying parathas Instructions Making scrambled eggs: Break eggs in a bowl. Add onion, green chillies, tomatoes, all the spices, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook buttered paratha with scrambled egg using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttered Paratha with scrambled egg:
- Take of For the paratha you need:.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar and pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take of For the scrambled egg you need:.
- Get 3 of large eggs.
- Get of Seasoning, salt.
- Get of Some Onion and scotch bonnet.
Set aside and cover with foil to keep warm while you cook the eggs. Add the butter to the skillet and scramble the eggs to desired dryness. Roll them into small thick circles and place the scrambled eggs, shredded cheese in center and seal the edges. Again roll it into flat thin circles gently.
Steps to make Buttered Paratha with scrambled egg:
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar and butter.
- Add water bit by bit to combine, knead well to form a soft dough.
- Cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 6 small round pieces, and roll out each pieces to a flat round pastry.
- Get a clean pan and spray some oil,.
- Place the paratha bread in the pan and cook on low medium heat.
- For the scrambled egg, break 3 eggs into a bowl, add seasonings, grated onions and scotch bonnet, heat some oil in a skillet, pour in the egg mixture and stir until set. Bring it off the burner and serve..
Avoid rolling it too much it tends to crack easily. In a hot skillet place stuffed egg parathas and cook it in a medium flame until the brown spots started appearing. Now add jeera, onions, hing, green chillies, curry leaves, capsicum and ginger to it. Reduce the flame and pour the whisked eggs into the hot skillet. The eggs will begin to cook immediately, gently stir the eggs as you would for regular scrambled eggs.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food buttered paratha with scrambled egg recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!