How to Prepare Homemade Stir-fried Chicken Breast and Cabbage
Stir-fried Chicken Breast and Cabbage. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done. Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and seasonings. Add water and soy sauce; mix until smooth. Stir sauce into chicken and cabbage mixture.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, stir-fried chicken breast and cabbage. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heat oil in a frying pan. Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done. Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
Stir-fried Chicken Breast and Cabbage is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Stir-fried Chicken Breast and Cabbage is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook stir-fried chicken breast and cabbage using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-fried Chicken Breast and Cabbage:
- Take 1 of Chicken breast (without the skin).
- Take 4 of leaves Cabbage.
- Make ready 2 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 piece of Garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ☆Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Pepper.
When the chicken is cooked, add it to the bowl and toss to coat. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan along with the cabbage, red pepper, and broccoli. Add the olive oil and chicken to a skillet. Take the chicken out of the pan and set aside.
Instructions to make Stir-fried Chicken Breast and Cabbage:
- Discard the chicken skin and thinly slice on a diagonal..
- Put the chicken and ☆ in a bowl, and massage..
- Chop the cabbage roughly, cut the green pepper vertically to remove the seeds, cut into bite sizes, and mince the garlic..
- Heat vegetable oil and garlic in a pan over medium heat, and add chicken when the garlic becomes aromatic..
- When chicken is browned, add 1/2 teaspoons of salt and some pepper to flavour the chicken well..
- Add the cabbage and green pepper, and fry vegetables, but keep them still crunchy. Taste and adjust to your liking..
- Serve it on a plate with rice. You can also use sesame oil to bring out the aroma!.
- You could also toss with spaghetti. Toss with a little pasta water for a quick lunch..
Add the cabbage, green onions, garlic, and ginger to the pan. Add the chicken and stir fry sauce to the pan. Add cooking oil in a preheated pan. Saute onion and garlic until soft and fragrant, Add in the shredded chicken and stir and fry for a few minutes. When the cabbage is tender crisp, pour in the sauce mixture.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food stir-fried chicken breast and cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!