Recipe of Speedy Easiest Creamed Spinach
Easiest Creamed Spinach. Pour olive oil into a large soup pot, place over high heat, add spinach, and cover. Thaw and cook spinach til most water is gone. Add garlic to taste (either fresh or powder).
As soon as it balls up into a paste, exchange the wooden spoon for a wire wisk and in a steady stream, whisk in the warm milk. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. This was my first time trying creamed spinach and it was a hit.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easiest creamed spinach. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pour olive oil into a large soup pot, place over high heat, add spinach, and cover. Thaw and cook spinach til most water is gone. Add garlic to taste (either fresh or powder).
Easiest Creamed Spinach is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easiest Creamed Spinach is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easiest creamed spinach using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easiest Creamed Spinach:
- Make ready 2 packages of 2 (10 Oz packages) of frozen pre-chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, cream of celery, or whichever "cream of" soup u prefer (I used Campbell's brand cream of chicken).
- Take 1 packages of (8 oz.) block of cream cheese.
- Get 1 of Salt & Pepper or Seasoning/local spice blend to taste (I'm in New Orleans, I live by Tony's) Also some cayenne or paprika for garnish.
Didn't have to add any additional salt at all. Drain and place in a bowl of ice water. When cool enough to handle, drain and squeeze out as much excess water as possible. Spend more time making memories and less time in the kitchen this holiday season by focusing on the ease and convenience of simple recipes for your family meals. #DairyPureandSimpleHolidays #ad.
Steps to make Easiest Creamed Spinach:
- This is so frickin easy…Listen, throw thawed spinach in a pot & season w ur salt/pepper or wutev spice blend u have (include water content from thawed spinach – I find it all blends together easier w the extra moisture. If u choose to squeeze spinach dry u may need 2 add some milk)..
- Once spinach is heated thru and seasonings are blended in add ur can of soup & stir in..
- Once that's incorporated and heated thru pretty good, add ur cream cheese & stir that in till it melts. U may want 2 add some additional salt/pepper or seasoning here now that u've added the cream cheese as that will further disperse the seasonings u added earlier…. add spice to ur preferred taste & stir that in well..
- Now place on a plate next 2 ur fave main dish, garnish w a little cayenne, and DIG IN!!! Waiting on the spinach 2 thaw out is the longest part!!!.
Cook frozen spinach in microwave and squeeze out the excess water. Sauté onion and garlic in butter. Add cream cheese and cook, stirring, until melted. Add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Creamed Spinach is a favorite side dish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easiest creamed spinach recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!