Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Basic TERIYAKI sauce
Basic TERIYAKI sauce. Simple and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. Keep careful watch over sauce when it's over heat. Increase or reduce the amount of garlic, onion, and ginger to your liking.
Put all the ingredients into a small sauce pan. Cook over medium-high heat and stir continuously until all the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and use on whatever dish or store in a jar/container and leave in the fridge.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, basic teriyaki sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Basic TERIYAKI sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Basic TERIYAKI sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Simple and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. Keep careful watch over sauce when it's over heat. Increase or reduce the amount of garlic, onion, and ginger to your liking.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook basic teriyaki sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic TERIYAKI sauce:
- Make ready of <TERIYAKI Sauce>.
- Get 50 cc of Soy sauce.
- Take 60 cc of SAKE (Japanese rice wine).
- Take 60 cc of Mirin (sweet sake).
- Get 1 1/3 of Tbsp(15-20g) Suger.
- Get of <Example of use : Chicken Thigh TERIYAKI Steak>.
- Prepare 300 g of Chicken Thigh.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/3 of Tbsp(20cc) TERIYAKI sauce.
- Get of and White pepper.
Granulated white sugar is added to taste. Carefully, ignite the mixture and shake back and forth until the flame dies. Return pan to the burner and add the soy sauce, dashi and sugar; bring to a boil. Dip pieces of meat (chicken, sliced beef, etc.) into remaining sauce to marinate.
Instructions to make Basic TERIYAKI sauce:
- Put all the ingredients into a heat-resistant ball. Heat for 1 minute in a 500w microwave. Melt the sugar completely..
- Transfer to a clean jar. This is completed! Store in the refrigerator..
- Let's make a chicken thigh steak with this sauce! First, Pepper the chicken thighs..
- Add oil to Pan and heat on medium heat. Bake thighs on each side for 2 x 2 minutes. Add teriyaki sauce and simmer..
- This is completed! Together eating salad is good your health..
The basic formula is to use equal parts of the first three ingredients, then adjust the amount of sugar to your liking. Put all the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a heavy bottom sauce pan, and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Remove from heat, and store in an airtight container. Great on salmon, chicken, pork and more. This teriyaki sauce is the perfect combination of salty, sweet, spicy and savory!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food basic teriyaki sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!