Recipe of Speedy Our Family's Juicy Chicken Teriyaki
Our Family's Juicy Chicken Teriyaki. In the States, chicken teriyaki typically features a boneless, skinless cut. But in Japan, cooks use boneless, skin-on thighs. The succulent skin makes a world of difference since it provides more surface area for flavorful browning and for holding a lustrous soy sauce, sugar, and sake glaze.
Cut the chicken into small bite-sized cubes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Once the chicken is cooked and browned pour in the sauce and toss and cook until warmed.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, our family's juicy chicken teriyaki. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Our Family's Juicy Chicken Teriyaki is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Our Family's Juicy Chicken Teriyaki is something which I have loved my whole life.
In the States, chicken teriyaki typically features a boneless, skinless cut. But in Japan, cooks use boneless, skin-on thighs. The succulent skin makes a world of difference since it provides more surface area for flavorful browning and for holding a lustrous soy sauce, sugar, and sake glaze.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have our family's juicy chicken teriyaki using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Juicy Chicken Teriyaki:
- Take 2 of Chicken thighs.
- Get 1 pinch of of each Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- Take 1/2 of of an onion Sliced onions.
- Prepare of Teriyaki sauce:.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mirin.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack inside the baking sheet. Place a kitchen paper on a large plate. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Place the chicken, skin side down.
Steps to make Our Family's Juicy Chicken Teriyaki:
- Cover the sliced onion with plastic wrap and microwave until they are soft (2 minutes at 600 W is fine)..
- Season the chicken thighs well with salt and pepper, and coat with katakuriko. Put a generous amount of oil in a frying pan, and start cooking the thighs skin side down with a lid on..
- Pan fry each side for about 7 to 8 minutes. When each side is golden brown, drain away any excess oil. Add the sliced onions..
- Add the sake, soy sauce, sugar and mirin, mix and then coat the chicken with the sauce. When the sauce comes to a boil turn off the heat..
- Line a serving plate with the onions, put the chicken on top and pour the sauce over – and it's done..
Cook until the skin is dark brown. Sticky, sweet, juicy chicken that tastes exactly like take-out but without all of the calories! Heat oil in a large skillet. We both wanted to provide a great and healthy option for people while at the same time serving the community. We look forward to building a legacy for our families.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food our family's juicy chicken teriyaki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!