Simple Way to Prepare Speedy TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish
TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish. It's one of the family's favorite recipes! I cook this again and again. You can try with boiled egg instead of Daikon.
Add the sauce to the chicken. Turn chicken pieces occasionally during cooking. Scroll down to the recipe card for the full details.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, teriyaki chicken drumstick and daikon radish. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
It's one of the family's favorite recipes! I cook this again and again. You can try with boiled egg instead of Daikon.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook teriyaki chicken drumstick and daikon radish using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish:
- Prepare 1/3 of DAIKON radish (about 150g).
- Make ready 8 of Chicken Drumstick (about 500g).
- Take 3 cup of Water.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of KOIKUCHI Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 2 Tbsp of MIRIN (Sweet Sake).
- Get 1 inch of piece ginger root.
Here are the basic steps: Bake the chicken. How long to bake the chicken will depend on the size of the pieces and on how hot your oven runs. Honey Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks recipe is my takeaway style dish dedicated to all of you lovely people, who enjoy finger licking and lip smacking sweet and salty Teriyaki sauce. Frankly, it is so yummy you can pour it over anything you fancy: fish, chicken, noodles or pasta, rice – go for it!
Instructions to make TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish:
- Peel and Cut DAIKON in round slices or if it's big, cut it in half moon. Put the DAIKON and add just enough water to cover it in a large pot. Bring it to the boil..
- When Daikon cooked, Add chicken lightly in boiled water. Drain water..
- Place 3 cups of water, sugar, soy sauce, MIRIN, Chicken, Daikon and, sliced ginger in the pot. Bring it to the boil and reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked and sauce has thickened..
- It tastes even better in the next day!.
Today chicken drumsticks are my choice. Turn the chicken over and coat the skin side with the sauce. Remove the pan from the heat and place the chicken on the cutting board, skin side up. Create marinate by combining soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, ground ginger, minced garlic and maple syrup. Add half of marinate to chicken and reserve half for adding as a sauce to bowls.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food teriyaki chicken drumstick and daikon radish recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!