Simple Way to Prepare Quick Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
Broccoli and Chicken Casserole. Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole. This is a delicious twist to broccoli, rice, and cheese casserole, and is VERY easy to make. You can also cut this in half.
Sprinkle with grated cheese and breadcrumbs. Can be eaten plain or on top of rice. Top with stuffing; sprinkle with cheese.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, broccoli and chicken casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole. This is a delicious twist to broccoli, rice, and cheese casserole, and is VERY easy to make. You can also cut this in half.
Broccoli and Chicken Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Broccoli and Chicken Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook broccoli and chicken casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Chicken Casserole:
- Get of —-Chicken and broth——.
- Take 4-1/2 pound of chicken breast skin on bone in.
- Make ready as needed of water.
- Make ready 1 of large carrot chopped.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Get 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
- Make ready 1-1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Make ready of –casserole——–.
- Make ready 2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 3 pounds of broccoli.
- Take of —topping——-.
- Prepare 8 ounces of Swiss cheese.
Boil chicken until tender and shred or cut into bite size pieces. Meanwhile, steam broccoli until crisp but tender. In a small bowl mix together the soup and mayonnaise. In a small saucepan, cook broccoli in water until crisp-tender; drain.
Instructions to make Broccoli and Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add chicken to a pot and cover with water add salt, carrots, garlic, turmeric, celery, and onions. And boil till chicken is done..
- When chicken is done. Remove skin and bones..
- As you are removing the bones add the broccoli to the broth..
- Shred the chicken season with the seasoned salt and add to the broccoli.
- Stir together and cook covered for 20 minutes..
- Separate the broth from the casserole ingredients and mix the casserole ingredients with the sour cream. Then add the casserole ingredients to a 9×13 baking pan..
- Add cheese to top and pour 1-1/2 cup of broth you can freeze the rest if you like..
- Put into oven for 30-40 minutes..
- Let rest for 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy !.
Combine the chicken, soup, mayonnaise, cheese and curry powder; spoon over broccoli. Top with bread cubes and butter. Bring a pot of water to a boil. In a large bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup and eggs. Top with crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over crackers.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food broccoli and chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!