How to Make Homemade Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. My Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is quick and easy comfort food! It is a hit with kids and adults! Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, THM S.
You can keep any extra in the refrigerator for several days in an airtight container. My mission is to spread body positivity, loving your body as is and accepting you how you are. How to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, keto chicken bacon ranch casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
My Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is quick and easy comfort food! It is a hit with kids and adults! Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, THM S.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto chicken bacon ranch casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole:
- Make ready 1 Stick of Unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 Bar (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1.5 lbs of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Make ready 6 Cups of chopped broccoli florets.
- Make ready 2 Bags of Steamfresh riced cauliflower.
- Make ready 3 Bags of Great Value bacon pieces.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Italian Cheese Blend.
- Make ready 1.5 Cups of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Onion powder.
- Take to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Next, sprinkle in the ranch seasoning and mix everything again so that the seasoning is evenly distributed. This chicken bacon ranch casserole is great for meal prep! Here are your options for storing this easy keto meal A low carb, cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe that the whole family will love. The Best Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole.
Instructions to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole:
- Cook Chicken then cube and put in large mixing bowl.
- Steam veggies and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 bags of bacon pieces to large mixing bowl.
- In separate mixing bowl place cream cheese, butter, cream and mayo then blend with hand mixer til smooth.
- Add 1 cup cheddar cheese to cream mixture and blend.
- Add seasonings to cream mixture and blen evenly.
- Add cream mixture to meat and veggies and mix together.
- Pour combined mixture into casserole dish and top with remaining cheeses and bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Makes 10 servings for supplied macros.
I don't use this term lightly! Everything about this recipe is perfect. When you do this, it turns into a chicken and rice casserole that's wonderfully low-carb and just as filling. This is probably a dumb question, but it looks like Caveman Keto uses a "gigantic" casserole dish for his. This Keto bacon ranch casserole is a great weeknight dinner when you're short on time, but want a good home cooked low carb meal!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food keto chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!