Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole. The prep for the cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole is to slice the mushrooms, onion, garlic, and chicken breast. Grate the cheese and measure out the rice and chicken stock. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Cook both together in electric fry pan with garlic and onion powder. This chicken and pasta bake is an easy one-dish meal that the whole family will love thanks to the creamy, cheesy sauce. There's no canned condensed soup here—instead, a rich homemade sauce of butter, mushrooms, garlic, cheddar cheese, and Worcestershire is what flavors the pasta and chicken.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
The prep for the cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole is to slice the mushrooms, onion, garlic, and chicken breast. Grate the cheese and measure out the rice and chicken stock. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Get 1 box of any shape pasta (I used penne).
- Prepare 8 ounces of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 can of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1 can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 2 cups of diced mushrooms. (I used baby portobello mushrooms).
- Get 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Spices to taste: original Mrs dash, chicken seasoning, pepper, soul seasoning, garlic powder.
Season chicken breast with salt and pepper, then sauté on medium heat. Salt and pepper chicken breasts and evenly season with Italian seasoning. In a large skillet over medium high heat add the butter. Add the mushrooms, and chicken broth and simmer until tender.
Instructions to make Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole:
- Heat oven to 350 and lightly grease or butter a 13×9 glass baking dish..
- In a pan sauté your chicken until done, cool and shred. Cook noodles until almost done and drain..
- Combine noodles with shredded chicken, spices, soups, sour cream and sliced mushrooms. Place in baking dish and top with both cheeses. Bake covered 20-25 minutes..
Transfer chicken breasts to the casserole pan on top of the mushrooms and onions. Add chicken stock to the skillet and scrape the bottom of the pan to bring the browned bits of flavor out. Repeat with remaining batter and set crepes aside. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mushroom soup and cheeses. Stir and fold in shredded chicken, and season with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!