Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole. This cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe from Paula Deen is a popular comfort food and potluck dish. Ingredients include shredded chicken, egg noodles and cheddar cheese. Combine the breadcrumbs and butter in a small bowl.
This is a really simple recipe and the kind of thing every one loves. Mix together cooked and diced chicken, cooked egg noodles, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese. In a large bowl, combine soup, miracle whip and lemon juice.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheesy chicken noodle casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe from Paula Deen is a popular comfort food and potluck dish. Ingredients include shredded chicken, egg noodles and cheddar cheese. Combine the breadcrumbs and butter in a small bowl.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy chicken noodle casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Make ready 4 of skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small.
- Take 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Take 4 cloves of Garlic minced.
- Prepare of I can whole kernel corn drained.
- Get 1 of corn can full of Frozen peas.
- Take 16 oz of jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have.
- Make ready 4-6 oz of sour cream.
- Get 1/2 bag of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- Get 1/2 lb of cooked bacon crumbled small.
- Take of Panko bread crumbs.
- Take of Grated Parm.
- Make ready of Chopped green onions.
- Prepare of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
- Take of Southern poultry seasoning (see picture).
- Get of Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic.
Add noodles and toss to coat. In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add noodles and toss to coat. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is a one pan meal that comes together in no time!
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray..
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too..
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine..
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover..
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400..
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit..
Print the recipe below and give it a try! Comfort food at its finest with this incredible casserole! Pasta, chicken, and veggies combined into an all in one meal! The Best Chicken Cream Cheese Noodle Casserole Recipes on Yummly Cook pasta as directed on package, using minimum cook time.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!