Greek Salad Pitta pizza 🌱 #feelgoodfood. Join Tasha as she teaches you how to make greek salad and pita pizza. She will go over some tips for. Greek pitta pizza recipe by Dale Pinnock – Begin by wilting the spinach.
These Greek salad pittas work perfect on their own or as a side dish to griddled meats or stirred through couscous – great for lunchboxes too! Take each pitta and cut in half widthways. Using your fingers, gently prise apart the bread until you have a pocket.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, greek salad pitta pizza 🌱 #feelgoodfood. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Salad Pitta pizza 🌱 #feelgoodfood is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Greek Salad Pitta pizza 🌱 #feelgoodfood is something that I have loved my entire life.
Join Tasha as she teaches you how to make greek salad and pita pizza. She will go over some tips for. Greek pitta pizza recipe by Dale Pinnock – Begin by wilting the spinach.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have greek salad pitta pizza 🌱 #feelgoodfood using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Salad Pitta pizza 🌱 #feelgoodfood:
- Prepare of Pittas (bought or homemade – will add recipe).
- Get of Harissa.
- Take of Cucumber – finely chopped.
- Take of Olives.
- Get of Tomatoes (can use for Tomato base if not using Harissa).
- Get of Vegan Feta or marinated tofu.
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lemon and a little zest 🍋.
- Take of Red onion.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Oregano, mint or basil.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt and pepper -.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle of olive oil.
- Get of Garden Herbs 🪴.
- Take of Garlic Sauce (optional).
- Get of Chilli Sauce (see homemade harissa).
- Take of Herb drizzle (or trio of dips) (optional).
Fill each pocket with the mixed Greek. This is my idea of a perfect feel-good snack. I am somewhat partial to proper pizza, and this treat makes the most of my favourite flavours. Spread the tomato purée evenly over the pitta bread.
Instructions to make Greek Salad Pitta pizza 🌱 #feelgoodfood:
- Warm your pitta if you are not making straight away. Top the pitta with crushed tomatoes or Harissa (if you are making for making for your own consumption 🤣) Only a little or it will have a soggy bottom..
- Finely chop the veggies and dress with a splash of oil and a squeeze of lemon juice (for flavour and help them keep a vibrant colour). Top with finely chopped veggies and the herbs on top. Add a little vegan feta, a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Serve with extra dips if desired..
Add. the chopped garlic, wilted spinach, mint and cherry tomatoes, then. This Greek lentil salad recipe dressing can also include lemon juice, but I always prefer to go with the classic and beloved Greek combination of brown lentils and red wine vinegar. And the special ingredient that holds everything together is nothing else than some salty. Pita (/ˈpɪtə/ or US: /ˈpiːtə/) or pitta (British English), is a family of yeast-leavened round flatbreads baked from wheat flour, common in the Mediterranean, Middle East, and neighboring areas. Fresh greens, feta and olives, plus tangy pickled veg – a taste of summer in every bite!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food greek salad pitta pizza 🌱 #feelgoodfood recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!