Recipe of Ultimate My Easy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
My Easy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole. Drain the water, then shred the chicken. Combine the butter, crackers, and poppy seeds in a bowl; set aside. One of my favorite quick fix meals for my family is this delicious and easy poppy seed chicken casserole recipe.
In a large bowl, add cooked chicken, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, shredded parmesan cheese, and poppyseeds. Crush ritz cracker and add melted butter and toss to coat in the butter. Stir together cracker crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle evenly over casserole.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my easy poppy seed chicken casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Drain the water, then shred the chicken. Combine the butter, crackers, and poppy seeds in a bowl; set aside. One of my favorite quick fix meals for my family is this delicious and easy poppy seed chicken casserole recipe.
My Easy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Easy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my easy poppy seed chicken casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Easy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole:
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked chicken (I boil mine); cut in bite size pieces.
- Take 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Get 16 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 (5 oz) of can mushrooms, drained.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 cups of Ritz crackers (1 ½ sleeves).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Mix together the cracker crumbs, melted butter, and poppy seeds in a bowl. Mix the chicken breast pieces with cream of chicken soup and sour cream until thoroughly combined, and spoon the mixture on top of the crumb crust. In a large bowl, stir together your cooked chicken, sour cream, soup, grated cheese, and a splash or two of Worcestershire sauce. In another bowl, mix cracker crumbs, poppy seeds, crispy fried onions, and butter together.
Steps to make My Easy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream of chicken soup, mushrooms, sour cream, poppy seeds, Parmesan cheese, pepper, parsley, and garlic powder. Add the chicken and stir until completely coated in the sauce. Transfer the chicken and sauce mixture to a large 9×13 baking dish..
- In a medium bowl, pour the melted butter over the crushed Ritz crackers and toss together with a fork to create the buttery cracker topping. Sprinkle over the chicken filling..
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes until hot all the way through and bubbling around the edges. Serve over rice or your choice of noodles..
Spread the chicken mixture evenly into your prepared. Mix together cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, poppy seeds, and sour cream. Pour melted butter over cracker crumbs and stir together. Poppy Seed Chicken is a classic, creamy and easy chicken casserole recipe topped with buttery Ritz crackers and poppy seeds! There is nothing more comforting to me than a creamy chicken casserole.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my easy poppy seed chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!