Recipe of Award-winning enchilada lasagna
enchilada lasagna. Mix cottage cheese, egg, and cumin together in a small bowl. Layer with half of the meat mixture and half of the cheese. Repeat layers using remaining tortillas, meat mixture and cheese.
Combine the chiles, garlic, chili powder, cumin, chicken broth, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper in a medium saucepan and put over high heat. Set aside until ready to use. Stir together ricotta, egg, mexican seasonings and salt. set aside.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, enchilada lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
enchilada lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. enchilada lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Mix cottage cheese, egg, and cumin together in a small bowl. Layer with half of the meat mixture and half of the cheese. Repeat layers using remaining tortillas, meat mixture and cheese.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have enchilada lasagna using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make enchilada lasagna:
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of spanish rice.
- Take 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Make ready 1 can of sliced olives.
- Make ready 6 each of flour tortilla.
- Make ready 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of onion.
Spread half each of teh black bean mixture and ricotta mixture evenly over tortillas. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Sauté the onion, stirring occasionally, until it begins to soften. Drain off any excess fat from the pan.
Steps to make enchilada lasagna:
- preheat oven 350. spray baking dish with non stick spray. Sautee onions and brown and season beef with taco seasoning and prepare spanish rice. Cut each tortilla into squares and line baking dish with layer of tortillas. spread refried beans on tortillas. sprinkle half the beef on the beans. cover with some of the cheese. sprinkle rice on top. add another layer of tortillas. layer rest of meat and rice and sprinkle more cheese.. drizzle some enchilada sauce on the layers. add another layer of tortillas. cover with sauce. top with remaining cheese and olives. Bake for 20 minutes..
Stir in the tomatoes, enchilada sauce and cumin. In a small bowl, combine egg and cottage cheese; set aside. Layer with half of the tortillas, cottage cheese mixture, cheese blend and a third of the meat sauce. Combine enchilada sauce and sour cream in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese has melted and mixture is smooth.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food enchilada lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!