Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade One Pot Cajun Pasta
One Pot Cajun Pasta. Pour olive oil into the pot. Add diced chicken breast to the pot, cover with cajun seasoning, and stir until the chicken is evenly seasoned. Once the meat is cooked, add in the garlic.
Combine paprika, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper and cayenne in a medium bowl. Heat oil in a large, high-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, then stir to coat the chicken in the spices.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, one pot cajun pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One Pot Cajun Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. One Pot Cajun Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Pour olive oil into the pot. Add diced chicken breast to the pot, cover with cajun seasoning, and stir until the chicken is evenly seasoned. Once the meat is cooked, add in the garlic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have one pot cajun pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Cajun Pasta:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 of diced chicken breasts.
- Get 8 oz of sliced andouille sausage.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1/2 of sliced yellow onion.
- Make ready 1 of red pepper.
- Take 1 of green pepper.
- Get 2 cups of mushrooms.
- Make ready 16 oz of box of pasta (linguine).
- Prepare 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
Once the skillet is very hot and the butter is melted and foamy, add the. How to Make One Pot Cajun Pasta. Add in garlic and saute for just a minute longer. Add in stock, tomatoes, and seasoning and bring to a boil.
Steps to make One Pot Cajun Pasta:
- Pour olive oil into a pot. Add diced chicken breast, cover with Cajun seasoning, and stir until chicken is evenly seasoned. Add sliced sausage and stir. Cook on medium high heat for 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Once the meat is cooked, add the garlic, onion, peppers, and mushrooms and stir. Continue stirring for 3-5 minutes as the veggies cook..
- Add the dry pasta to the pot. Pour in the chicken broth. Stir until everything is well mixed. Cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, keep covered and bring the heat down to a simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add heavy cream and Parmesan and stir until your pasta is well mixed..
Once the liquid is boiling, add in the pasta, reduce the heat to a simmer, and cover with a lid. In a Dutch Oven (or cast iron pot) heat the olive oil. Add the chicken and sausage and sprinkle the Creole Seasoning all over. Add to pot in a single layer. Transfer to a sheet of foil and wrap to keep warm.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food one pot cajun pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!