Steps to Prepare Award-winning Enchiladas
Enchiladas. Our Easy Cheesy Beef Enchilada Is The Perfect Go-To Weeknight Entrée. Beef Enchiladas with Spicy Red Sauce. Ground beef enchiladas in flour tortillas topped with spicy red sauce, cheese and fresh cilantro.
You'll need red enchilada sauce and chicken broth to make the sauce, a pound of ground beef, diced onions, green onions, olives and green chiles for the enchilada filling and corn tortillas for. In a heavy saucepan or skillet, brown the ground beef and onions. Season the ground beef mixture with garlic salt and set aside.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Our Easy Cheesy Beef Enchilada Is The Perfect Go-To Weeknight Entrée. Beef Enchiladas with Spicy Red Sauce. Ground beef enchiladas in flour tortillas topped with spicy red sauce, cheese and fresh cilantro.
Enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have enchiladas using 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Enchiladas:
- Prepare 12 ounces of ground beef.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 of small yellow onion, finely diced.
- Get 32 ounces of low-sodium beef broth.
- Get 2 (14 ounce) of cans whole tomatoes.
- Get 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- Take 2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Take 6 dashes of hot sauce, such as Cholula.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Get 12 (6 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Get 8 ounces of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- Get 8 ounces of jack cheese, grated.
- Prepare 6 ounces of processed cheese, grated.
In a skillet, fry the tortillas in vegetable oil. In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the canola oil and flour. Pour in the red sauce, chicken broth, salt and pepper. Easy Enchiladas This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite!
Steps to make Enchiladas:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef, garlic powder, black pepper and onion, crumbling the beef as you cook it, until well browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined plate. Pour off any excess grease but do not clean the skillet..
Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake. Check out our delicious enchiladas recipes. Including easy beef enchiladas and corn and chicken enchiladas. The Superstore star dishes on how she fell in love with cooking during quarantine and shares her family's signature enchilada. Scoop up a bite of these delicious Dutch oven enchiladas.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!