Recipe of Perfect Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Chicken Gnocchi Soup. Whisk cornstarch into cold water until smooth. Stir cornstarch mixture and half-and-half into simmering soup. Add chicken, chicken stock, half and half, salt and pepper, thyme.
Add celery, onion powder, and garlic powder. Whisk half-and-half into the flour mixture. Add salt, thyme, parsley, and nutmeg.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken gnocchi soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whisk cornstarch into cold water until smooth. Stir cornstarch mixture and half-and-half into simmering soup. Add chicken, chicken stock, half and half, salt and pepper, thyme.
Chicken Gnocchi Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Gnocchi Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken gnocchi soup using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Take 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- Get 2 of carrots, peeled and diced.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Get 4 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of each poultry seasoning, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 package (16 oz.) of potato gnocchi.
- Make ready 3 of heaping cups roughly chopped spinach.
- Make ready of Fresh parmesan cheese, for serving.
Stir in frozen peas and chicken and turn off the heat. In the same pan, saute the onion, carrot, celery and garlic in remaining butter until tender. Whisk in flour until blended; gradually stir in the milk, cream, bouillon and pepper. Pour in both kinds of half-and-half; bring to a simmer.
Instructions to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Heat the butter and oil in a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add the onion, carrot and celery with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until they have softened up. Add the garlic and cook a minute or so more, until fragrant. Then stir in the flour and cook for an additional minute or two..
Gently fold chicken, gnocchi, and spinach into soup. Season with salt, black pepper, thyme, and nutmeg. Reduce heat and stir gnocchi, chicken, and spinach into broth mixture; season with rosemary, salt, black pepper, and nutmeg. The Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi soup is one of the most popular Olive Garden soup recipes. This rich soup has This warm bowl of goodness features roasted tender chicken, soft pillowy gnocchi, shredded carrots, celery, and fresh spinach.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken gnocchi soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!